Terms of Service
Table of Contents
Effective Date: August 28, 2023
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use or access our Services. By using our Services, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service you must not access or use our Services.
1. AGE RESTRICTIONS
2. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
We may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion by posting a revised version on the Website. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. L’EQUIPE COMMERCE may provide reasonable notice of any material changes, determined at our sole discretion, by posting the updated Terms of Service on the Website. Any revisions to the Terms of Service will take effect on the noted Effective Date, located at the top of these Terms.
You understand that your continued use of the Website or Services following the Effective Date means that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not accept the Terms of Service in its entirety, you must not access or use the Services after the Effective Date.
3. ABOUT L’EQUIPE COMMERCE
4. USER ACCOUNTS
You may register for a user account (“Account”) on the Website. Registered users will be able to access the full array of features found on our platform. In order to register an Account, you will be asked to provide registration information, including your full name and email address, when signing up for an Account. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account information, including your password. You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all losses incurred by us or any other user or visitor to the Services due to someone else using your Account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. It is a condition of your use of the Services that all the information you provide on your Account will be correct, current, and complete.
5. PROHIBITED USES
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms of Service.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate L’EQUIPE COMMERCE, a L’EQUIPE COMMERCE employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or account names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm L’EQUIPE COMMERCE or users of the Services, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Services for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Services, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms of Service, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services, including any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services.
6. TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATIONS AND TERMINATION
You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your Account and discontinuing your use of all Services. You may delete your Account by accessing your Account settings on the Website or by contacting us at: [email protected]. You acknowledge and agree that even if you discontinue your Account, we may continue to display any content that you have provided on the Services.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8. PAYMENT METHODS
We offer our Services for a fee. If you choose to register Account to purchase and access these features, we will collect payment information, such as credit card, billing address and other financial account information. In order to use these features, users must provide account information for at least one valid Payment Method, such as your credit card information. For more information on how your personal information is used
By providing Payment Method information through the Services and authorizing payments with the Payment Method, You represent, warrant, and covenant that: (a) You are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) You are legally authorized to make payments using the Payment Method(s); (c) if You are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the Payment Method, that User is authorized by the company or person to use the Payment Method to make payments on L’EQUIPE COMMERCE; and (d) such actions do not violate the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of such Payment Method(s) or applicable law. When a User authorizes a payment using a Payment Method via the Services, User represents and warrants that there are sufficient funds or credit available to complete the payment using the designated Payment Method.
Because the use of any Payment Method may be limited by applicable law or by written agreement with your financial institution, L’EQUIPE COMMERCE is not liable to any user if L’EQUIPE COMMERCE does not complete a transaction as a result of any such limit, or if a financial institution fails to honor any credit or debit to or from an account associated with such Payment Method. L’EQUIPE COMMERCE will make commercially reasonable efforts to work with any such affected users to resolve such transactions in a manner consistent with these Terms.
9. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS
The Website or Services may contain links to third-party products or services, which may be posted by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners, or other users (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their products or services. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk, and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content.
The Services may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. The type, degree, and targeting of advertisements are subject to change, and you acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any content or information on the Services, including your User Contributions.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
13. GOVERNING LAW
16. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
No waiver by L’EQUIPE COMMERCE of any term or condition set out in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of L’EQUIPE COMMERCE to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.